Activities after the spanish courses
After the courses, we organize some activities to allow you to continue with your Spanish learning.
Through our activities you can meet local people who are passionate about their work and eager to show their enthusiasm. They will amaze you as they did with us.
The exciting part of these activities is that they will explain to you their activity in Spanish. They will be as patient as a teacher to explain anything you do not understand.
Spanish immersion activities
- Visit of Merida with Raul : Discover the city with a guide passionate for the history of the city and Maya’s history.
- Cooking workshop with Jorge. Nothing more enjoyable than learning spanish cooking and eating! Minimum 4 people.
- Cine Club: We propose you to watch a Latin or Spanish film and then talk about the movie around a beer. Minimum 5 students.
- “La Loteria” : discover the popularity of this game in Mexico and learn in same time “stories” about Mexico.
- “The daily life of Maya “: discover how the Maya lived on the past and today”
Free immersion activity
- We can put you in touch with Mexicans who wish to practice your language (see more information about Spanish language exchange)